During the Covid-19 pandemic, G&J Electronics continues to offer technical and sales support by phone 416-733-0528 or email email@example.com .
The DISTENDER SERIES II™ dual balloon barostat has become the instrument of choice for leading investigators and pharmaceutical companies worldwide. Dual and single balloon configurations for study of the colon, rectum, esophagus, and stomach.
Visceral Sensitivity Testing
When combined with a Perception Panel™ and the Protocol Plus™ universal distension program for Windows, the DISTENDER SERIES II™ becomes a powerful tool for sensory threshold testing.
- Volumetric Distensions
- Custom Protocol Generator
- Hypo & Hypersensitivity Rectal Testing & Training
Rapid Barostat Bag (RBB) volume injection mode with volume compression correction
- User-friendly graphical interface
- Pressure programmable in 1 mmHg increments
- Volume compression correction to yield true balloon volume value for all protocols
- Barostat pressure & volume injection modes; adjustable flow rate 45mL/s to <1mL/s
- Single or dual balloon configurations
- Study upper and lower GI tracts
- Patient sensory logging 7 key Perception Panel
- Multiple pressure relief safety features
- Post procedure review program and customizable report generator
On-site training, 2 year warranty
Technical support by phone or email